Bruce Buccio Author Page
“Parenting After Divorce” is about finding inspiration, growth, and love after divorce. This book is an excellent divorce resource for enhancing your knowledge about surviving change and rebuilding your life with your children. Based on my successes rebuilding my life, and inspired by experiences raising my children while coping with challenges from their mother. When I learned my kids were struggling with verbal and emotional abuse and their mom’s bad personal choices and addiction, I went to court and brought my kids home full-time. Read this testimonial!
“I want to express more than a mere Thank you, because it is going to change my life. It is an answer to my prayers on so many levels. It has the, I am not alone with a twist of new perspective in it. I love the way you write!!! I am excited to utilize what I am reading. There were a few times I cried and even stopped to truly absorb your words.” — Dorothy Justice, Single Parent of two and Community Leader.
The “12 Steps To Freedom” contained here correlates with an optional supporting seminar program. This book is the platform for a program that walks you through four phases of coping and growth through divorce and rebuilding your life with your children: Inception, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition. It’s my hope and wish that you will develop the defining moments as I did with my children, as you seek success to a healthier new family. The overwhelming benefit and outcome, that hits home, is the relationships I gained with my children.
Utilizing the steps within will facilitate and lead to a better lifestyle and promote a better life for your child’s future–your children will benefit from all their relationships with who acquire the wealth of knowledge cultured here. The concepts, strategies, and philosophies I share will help you embrace change and resolve most conflicts before they occur. Identifying with this content will help you with understanding and utilizing your personal gifts. This book is a pre and post-divorce resource and inspirational for rebuilding your life and reaffirming the relationships that matter.
Benefits from reading this book:
- Moving on will be easier with supporting ideas on how to release and sidestep the unavoidable fears and emotions.
- Learn to understand “new single status” and what it means to do things your way and for your kids- i.e. releasing the inner voice held over from your ex that says otherwise.
- Help with moving past the confrontation that comes with the revelation of being on your own.
- Utilize tips and techniques that can be used to help move through the emotional aspects of divorce with your children.
- Mitigate and find easy resolve from the nonsense that comes with an adversarial co-parent.
- Learn my successful concepts and philosophies for designing a new path that leads to a more confident future.
- Add comfort and security with strategies that work for children.
- Reinforce your new Family status with dynamic experiences and valuable lessons.
- Learn to communicate effectively with children who are coping during this critical time.
- Learn how to accept change and define your life with your children as you move forward to a brighter, deeper, future together.
- Develop the best personal dynamic you can achieve with the single most benefit—staying positive.
- Rest on the areas that you are at your best, as a parent, compounded with what you have learned and cultured on your way to freedom within the four phases/ twelve steps and segments contained in this book.
A Bonus Addendum- Discover what subtle items may become contentious after the divorce is final without warning ….and how to design a good parenting plan, to mitigate those issues, that’s not found on standard state templates.
Chapter Reading: Being A Reliable Resource (click link below to listen)
Throughout this book, I felt Bruce had a secret window into my own life and private thoughts. Many private feelings I am currently dealing with were addressed and revealed in a manner that made me feel it is not only normal, but I am truly not alone in this. I was surprised that I cried while reading it and the comfort that the words brought me. I read tons of self-help books, among other types of books, and this book actually gives me hope and things to look forward to. My tears were from the fact that I am facing the words I read. I have been getting negative feedback from outside sources and these words reassured me not to listen, keep them out of your life and do what is right. The section on the other home/parent opened my eyes and freed me. I did not go into reading this book thinking it would help me on such a deep emotional level. ~Dorothy Justice, Single Mom of 2, Vice Chair-Community Action Partnership
What I enjoyed the most from reading this book is that it was actually written by someone who had gone through a divorce and understood the everyday thoughts and experiences one goes through when trying to understand this new “status”; not only for yourself but for your child as well. Most of the books I had read on this topic were written by a clinical professional, but they didn’t make me feel “better” about my situation. I appreciate Bruce’s honesty and sharing of his story with his daughters. I was able to relate to the different phases one needs to go through to heal as well as making this new life a healthy one for my child. I had doubted myself so many times on whether or not I was making the best decisions for myself and my child, and this book reaffirmed that I was. Thank you! ~Shannon Rhoades, Single Mom, Member Single Dads Column
I would definitely recommend keeping this book handy to refer to when you are feeling like you could use some advice from someone who has gone through divorce with children and can offer some solid insight. Thank you for this experienced reference Bruce, it’s a terrific tool to have around! ~Michelle Wiederman, Single Mom of 2, Owner/Entrepreneur-MutliPlex Elements.
Parenting After Divorce, by Bruce Buccio is helpful to me in my current situation, I’m in the process of going through a divorce and custody battle. The book is written from his experience and I find it very similar to my situation. The book takes you through 12 steps, from divorce and a better lifestyle for you and your child and ultimately you and your child’s future. I will be going back to this book during the different stages of my daughter & my progress. Thanks Rob. ~Robert Copes, Single Dad, Member Single Dads Column