Benefits of Book
Moving on will be easier with supporting ideas on how to release and sidestep the unavoidable fears and emotions.
- Learn to understand “new single status” and what it means to do things your way and for your kids- i.e. releasing the inner voice held over from your ex that says otherwise.
- Help with moving past the confrontation that comes with the revelation of being on your own.
- Utilize tips and techniques that can be used to help move through the emotional aspects of divorce with your children.
- Mitigate and find easy resolve from the nonsense that comes with an adversarial co-parent.
- Learn my successful concepts and philosophies for designing a new path that leads to a more confident future.
- Add comfort and security with strategies that work for children.
- Reinforce your new Family status with dynamic experiences and valuable lessons.
- Learn to communicate effectively with children who are coping during this critical time.
- 10. Learn how to accept change and define your life with your children as you move forward to a brighter, deeper, future together.
11. Develop the best personal dynamic you can achieve with the single most benefit—staying positive.
- 12. Rest on the areas that you are at your best, as a parent, compounded with what you have learned and cultured on your way to freedom within the four phases/ twelve steps and segments.
Bonus Addendum – Discover what subtle items may become contentious after the divorce is final without warning ….and how to design a good parenting plan, to mitigate those issues, that’s not found on standard state templates.
Benefits of the seminar
- Post-divorce resource, reference and support of the book included.
- My personal lectures that elaborate on each phase and step in the book.
- Background and understanding of my own challenges and successes.
- Program materials on my concepts, tactics, strategies, and philosophies.
- Emergency toolkit that shares the basic components needed to help move through divorce.